Hello from Oregon

Thank you for the welcome! Well Mr. Magoo I'm probably going to do a grow journal as I have been taking pictures along the way. In a nutshell I started quite a few plants indoors in April. I had the lights timed to match the sunrise sunset on May 30th and that's when the went outside. I am down to seven from quite a few starts. I have five in the ground in raised beds I also have two in pots. I have 3 Jillybean, Blue Dream, Tangerine Dream, Lost Coast OG and a LSD. They are now just starting to flower. I'll try and start a journal and go into more detail and post pics as well. Thanks again nice to be here.

I started a grow journal with pictures so I guess anything else I'll be posting there.
Welcome! Put the link to your grow journal in your signature...it allows people to quickly and easily visit you as you travel across different threads here. (It will also retro on your posts so it will show up here as well :))

Took these today

Attachments

• Blue Drean Jillybean 88.jpg
    Blue Drean Jillybean 88.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Tangerine Dream 88.jpg
    Tangerine Dream 88.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Jillybean 88.jpg
    Jillybean 88.jpg
    830.3 KB · Views: 194
I was going to ask east or west but from your photos I'd guess west side. Outstanding. I'm on the east side and I didn't get started until July so I'm about half your size - I'm worried they have not flipped yet, we will have frost in October - Brr. I have Blueberry and Blue Dream.
I've only been here a little over a year. By east side do you mean east of the Cascades? I'm in the Eugene area. How do like growing the Blue Dream?

Back
Top Bottom