Is 30 days enough for a heavy heavy heavy smoker???

frankenberry

Is a month long enough for an extremely heavy smoker to get THC out of their system. I have a drug test coming up and need to know. Thanks.

TheLife said:
yes, but if you would like to speed up the process, do some exercising to burn it out a little quicker..

if you push yourself enough you'll notice you'll start to get stoned!

(happened to me a few times) lol

playing basketball.
why would you feel stoned when its leaving your body? i noticed that also but didnt know if there was a reason why.

I am a VERY heavy smoker. Easily 1/8 a day of good weed. And usually a few times a week we make Pot Hot Chocolate. For one of my certifications I had to pass a urine screen. I went and paid to take a test to see where my levels where at a few months before the actuall test was to be taken. I popped 3500+ nanograms (ng's). I abstained for the next 2 months and a week before the test I went and paid again. After 2 months my levels were still 500ng's. 20 times the baseline fail of 25ng's. The next week I spent guzzling water and popping vitamin E to keep my pee yellow. But I passed. Best to stop completely and drink lots of water and as "the life" said, exercise.
Good luck.

1. go find the biggest bottle of cranberry juice you can find and drink it as fast as you can.
2. when you're done with that just start drinking water by the gallon.
3. repeat steps 1 and 2.

realtalgrower said:
I am a VERY heavy smoker. Easily 1/8 a day of good weed. And usually a few times a week we make Pot Hot Chocolate. For one of my certifications I had to pass a urine screen. I went and paid to take a test to see where my levels where at a few months before the actuall test was to be taken. I popped 3500+ nanograms (ng's). I abstained for the next 2 months and a week before the test I went and paid again. After 2 months my levels were still 500ng's. 20 times the baseline fail of 25ng's. The next week I spent guzzling water and popping vitamin E to keep my pee yellow. But I passed. Best to stop completely and drink lots of water and as "the life" said, exercise.
Good luck.

So u stopped for 2 months and ur levels were still 20 times the limit to pass?

Yea. However I did pass the test I needed too. Moral of the story is leave yourself a big window cause THC can stick with you. Its a bummer that unlike H***** and C****** that only stay in your system for a few days, the blessid herb will last months.

realtalgrower said:
Yea. However I did pass the test I needed too. Moral of the story is leave yourself a big window cause THC can stick with you. Its a bummer that unlike H***** and C****** that only stay in your system for a few days, the blessid herb will last months.

Yaa it fuckin sucks that the only thing I can't do is smoke. And the fact that not being able to smoke will probly lead to me A. drinking a lot more than i should B. popping pills a lot more than i should and C. doing other drugs more than i should D. smoking more cigs

fahq said:
why would you feel stoned when its leaving your body? i noticed that also but didnt know if there was a reason why.

I read last year that the "high" experienced by distance runners targets the exact same part of the brain as THC...

I'd presume other forms of exercise give the same effect, but this was specific to the run Forrest run folks.

If I remember my health classes correctly, the 30 days is for heavy smokers. People that only smoke a little require less time.

Back
Top Bottom