Is Gorilla Glue ready for harvest?

I use a tiny 50x jewelry microscope, it was about $20usd on Amazon. It's been extremely helpfully to narrow down when to trim. I would also use the chart @AngryBird posted along with your personal preference. From the photos I can some some slight amber on a few of the triches.

Lovely grow, enjoy your hard work!

I need some info on my gorilla glue auto and girl scout cookie auto. I'm looking at the trichromes but I just can't tell and I'm afraid to crop it can i send someone some pics or video call yo show someone need help asap.

0915211647b.jpg
0915211647a.jpg
0915211647.jpg
0915211646a.jpg
0915211646.jpg

Fresh fluffy light colored pistils indicate a plant is still growing, in late flower it doesn’t grow taller but it’s all about fattening up the buds. Once the large majority of the pistils turn dark and crinkle up then you are getting closer. Doesn’t mean chop right away but then it’s time to view trichs with a jewelers loupe or mini microscope for ripeness. Trichs go from clear to cloudy then amber but not all at once, it’s gradual progression

Good light but pics are a bit hazy, looks to me like white bucket has a ways to go still but the green bucket is nearly ready….. disclaimer old eyes & iPad are not the best combo

sage advice is wait until you think they are ready, then give them another week to 10 days

Fresh fluffy light colored pistils indicate a plant is still growing, in late flower it doesn’t grow taller but it’s all about fattening up the buds. Once the large majority of the pistils turn dark and crinkle up then you are getting closer. Doesn’t mean chop right away but then it’s time to view trichs with a jewelers loupe or mini microscope for ripeness. Trichs go from clear to cloudy then amber but not all at once, it’s gradual progression

Good light but pics are a bit hazy, looks to me like white bucket has a ways to go still but the green bucket is nearly ready….. disclaimer old eyes & iPad are not the best combo

sage advice is wait until you think they are ready, then give them another week to 10 days
Ok thanks a bunch. So one more question will the bud keep revealing its self more and more the longer u leave it like will the leaves will they draw in more or fall off to show more of the bud. Because at the top of the one that looks almost done its got some amber trichromes but just at the top. Anf what blows me away is they were both put in the ground same time and give both same nutrients but thanks for help

Back
Top Bottom