Is Growsafe spray safe to use in flower?

I’m dealing with light wpm in week 1 of flower, small spots here and there I just bought a dehumidifier and it’s keeping RH around 25 - 30%

Powdery mildew like dry warm conditions.

Its counter intuitive but PM is a parasitic fungi. Not a mold. It needs a live host to begin its life cycle.

Mold like wet damp conditions.

Try wetable sulfur or a sulfur vaporizer for PM. Raise your RH to 50%

When you see the white on the leaves its already been living for a while. Since its a fungi what you see (the white stuff) is the fruiting body. Spray your plants leaves with water can add a bit of peroxide or even some lemon juice enough to make an acidic wash.

These wont hurt you flowers.

Since PM is a fungi - its not harmful for hooman. You can bud wash after chop to get rid of the residual left over and the spores on the leaves. Then clean your grow space after chop.

With a sulfur vaporizer you use that 1x a week in VEG and your golden for the rest of your grow. Side benefit to sulfur - no flavors left on your weeds since its an element. Plants love it too. It will also get rid of any other soft bodied pests and even mice if you have them too. Mice HATE sulfur.

i just bought this "GrowSafe" to try and curb wpm growth but im currently in flower. will the buds be good to smoke, with light treatment of growsafe spray?
GrowSafe is extremely safe and effective against PM as well as man other pests. see the label and rating on Amazon.

81+7oBZeekL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom