Is it nomal for weed to crackle and pop?

Kittyloaf said:
if it's a little dry, it can.

I recommend time in a plastic container, with a couple cotton swabs that have had their ends slightly dampened with water taped to the inside of the lid. Works PERFECTLY.
yea now that i think about it... that's more than likely it...

yep its normal.. i love that sound it means you're about to be high as fuck lol.

in my experience it is either really potent(lots of crystals),grown with many chemicals and was not properly flushed b4 harvesting, really dry, or yes it could have seeds in there. but you should know if there are seeds.

Wow, way to revive a dead thread lol.

The only herb that I ever had "crackle" was some crap that a friend tried to grow one time and it had so much Miracle Grow (might have happened regardless of what he used, I got the feeling he was trying to salt-cure the sht) in it when he harvested that the amount of nitrogen in it kept the stuff from burning. We had to keep lighting it every hit or two - and it was DRY.

Finally I couldn't take it any more, threw it out the window, and fired up some of mine.

Most things in herb such as the occasional bug (outdoor) and seed (outdoor) would have been removed when someone tore/crumbled/cut the bud up prior to packing/rolling - and those kind of things tend to either quietly hiss a bit or just pop anyway.

Back
Top Bottom