Is it too late to start growing outdoors?

Notorious420

420 Member
Is it too late to start growing? When is the latest I can start? I am thinking about growing purple trainwreck and pineapple express outdoors. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

If you start right now, you'll have about one month of vegetation time before the dark-light cycle gravitates to the dark and initiates pre-flowering stages. You'll get relatively short plants with below-average production, but you'll still get something to carry you into some good times.

If you start right now, you'll have about one month of vegetation time before the dark-light cycle gravitates to the dark and initiates pre-flowering stages. You'll get relatively short plants with below-average production, but you'll still get something to carry you into some good times.

Do you think I can get an oz per plant? And if I start it will be in like 2 weeks.

Do you think I can get an oz per plant? And if I start it will be in like 2 weeks.

In that you'll be starting in two weeks-- chances are slim on average, but genetics can sometimes overcome adverse circumstances. It'd have to grow hard and fast to get the root foundation and stalk to carry a dry ounce per in a brief period of time. Not impossible, but starting that late, it may be best to do indoors, if possible.

In that you'll be starting in two weeks-- chances are slim on average, but genetics can sometimes overcome adverse circumstances. It'd have to grow hard and fast to get the root foundation and stalk to carry a dry ounce per in a brief period of time. Not impossible, but starting that late, it may be best to do indoors, if possible.

Ok thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom