Is it too late?

phatmatt

I was wanting to grow my first time this year but never really got the nuts to do it, but I found a hook up and got 14 chronic seeds, I put them in a soaked paper towel and put in an air tight baggie. I'm sposed to do that right? then three days pland them in small pots right? then when the get higher than a foot plant them?I'm just wondering if I have enough time for the plants to grow big enough to make a cash crop. and smoke crop :rollit:

If there's anything I'm forgeting or any thing I should know tell me. I've never done this before. will take pics later and post them

Mother nature will take over no matter what,pick a southern spot,fret well,and come sept. or oct. you will be just fine,just hide them from the neighbors,and don't forget there is no other plant so green and stands out more then our meds.So be very careful and have a ball,don't worry so much about size,just get them in the ground,and soon

Long as it ain't a sativa , you should be good to go.

I must be missing something. How does anyone get a harvest in canada, or even new york when 12/12 does not start till mid september? it would be mid november before 8 weeks is up, minimum flowering time. Wouldnt it be way too cold?

i harvest 1st or 2nd week of october im in southwest ontario my plants are about 3 feet tall inside right now and are going out as soon as the corn gets taller than my plants which is maybe a week or 3 then i dont pull them till october, it works just have faith

Back
Top Bottom