Is my plant over-watered? First grow

gokenzo

Strain - Critical +
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil (Biobizz all-mix)
Grow Stage - Young Vegetative
Bucket Size - around 5 litres
Lights - Viparspectra LED V450
Nutrients - Didn't use yet, because biobizz allmix has nutrients for first one month(tell me if im wrong)
PPM - Don't know
PH - 6.5-7
RH - Don't know
Room Temperature - 22-23 celcium
Solution Temperature - Like 4-5 celciums lower than room temperature
Room Square Footage - 1.8' x 2.5'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My plant has stopped growing 3 days after it shown up from soil and looks like i overwatered it. I've hanged my LED light on 90cm height form plant canopy with 12/12 cycle with only VEG leds on. I've germinated like 10 seeds for fun i found in buds while smoking, they grew nicely with almost same amount of water in dormitory room without any special lights, but it was just for fun. I was gaining some experience how to properly germinate seed. I'm adding a photo how my young plant is looking right now. I was googling a lot about overwatering and looks like i'm right. I've added like half of liter water in overall. I've made holes in soil with pencil(found this solution on google, maybe it could help) to dry the soil faster. I still have another one seed of critical + so can somebody tell me how much of water should I add after I put seed into soil(new bucket is 10 liters)? Or maybe I still can save this plant i have right now? Sorry for english mistakes and for first post if I made some mistakes here. I'm just very excited with growing and wanna do the best. Temperature in grow room is around 22-23 on plant area with lights on and when its off, temperature drops to around 17-18 degrees(celcium).
50099067_1891268534329883_9150959622683623424_n.jpg

If i'm not able to post thread like this, warm me, dont block my account. :D I'm new here!

Welcome to the forum gokenzo! First off, put your lights on an 18/6 cycle... 12/12 is what we use to make plants go into flowering mode. You should start your plants off in a smaller container so that you can water more properly. Please ready my article on how to properly water a potted plant... it should help you to understand the very necessary wet/dry cycle.

Thank you for your reply Emilya! I will try to find your thread and read it.
Could you give me another advice? What about height of my LED light? Is 90 cm above is ok? And do I need to turn of BLOOM LED's too? Because at the moment im following instruction which came together with V450 LED Light.
49234273_957246724477259_5650902241012350976_n.jpg

Thank you for your reply Emilya! I will try to find your thread and read it.
Could you give me another advice? What about height of my LED light? Is 90 cm above is ok? And do I need to turn of BLOOM LED's too? Because at the moment im following instruction which came together with V450 LED Light.
49234273_957246724477259_5650902241012350976_n.jpg
I would follow the recommendations that came with your light and only adjust in small increments if you feel a need to play with that distance. I would keep the red bloom lights off, your plant in veg will ignore that spectrum of light and you are simply wasting electricity. I see how they have recommended 12/12 for seedlings, but my advice is to ignore that... many of our forum members even go 24/0 with seedlings but I think the majority agree that 18/6 is a good compromise.
Do you know if your plant is an auto or a photo period plant?

Back
Top Bottom