Is one gram of Kief enough?

redcannon

I have a gram of kief and I am wondering if this is enough to make an edible that can get one person (me) really, really high.

I was thinking of infusing it in oil or milk to make something, but is one gram of kief enough? Mind you, this is green kief, not that $50 OG Bubba white kief that can be found out there, but it is still pretty potent.

So I'm thinking of marijuana hot cocoa or marijuana pancakes...

I'm assuming you're 18? Anyone under 18,this ain't for you. Now that I've covered my ass.......

Try about an 1/8-1/4 gram mixed with a little honey and peanut butter in teacup. Scoop it up on a spoon,swallow and wait 45 minutes for the fun to begin.

Hash acts more like a hallucinogen when eaten. Start with a low dose to see what you can handle and alter your dose from there.

Be sure you don't have a damned thing to do for 4-6 hours. You're not going anywhere.

That is the easiest way I've found to eat hash effectively. It's worked since '72.

A gram of kief should be able to get you plently high more than once. But as firestone said, start slow and be a little cautious, eating can and often does get you to a state of retardedly high that you may not have known existed. And yeah, eating hash usually makes for one hell of an interesting trip. Have fun, be safe.

Back
Top Bottom