KatieDukes

I have 1 of 3 plants that may be done and ready to be flushed and or pulled to hang and dry. I'm unsure of if that's the right thing to do for this one so I came here to get some advice and or opinions! Please!

Or if she needs 1 more nutrients and water day..??

Much appreciated everyones comments and help thankyou!! :) This is my first time doing the Growing thing by myself so thanks for the help!

16329371672258088014555585679257.jpg

16329371847087219848799119182441.jpg

1632937207618954185586626392772.jpg

some growth is still occurring because I see 3 or 4 light colored pistils still…. you could take her anytime or you could let her bask in the sun for another week then reevaluate.

i would highly suggest bud washing, whether grown indoors or outdoors doesn’t matter plants are nasty - dirt, bugs etc

you can flush to remove some nutes (chemical salts) from the soil, others are bonded (cation exchange capacity) and will not wash out. That’s being said - you can wash nutes out of soil - but you can not wash nutes out of your buds…. a plant takes up what a plant takes up.

Lab tests show flushed buds are no better than unflushed buds… was trying to link to one of InTheSheds resources but unable to ATM. see Sheds post #12,685 InTheShed No flush info the MedTek sub link is not working tho

Anyway not trying to be an ass about it but if you feel better then by all means please go for it…..!!!

I agree with 013 and would say anytime from now on but the harvest window is open for awhile. I don’t grow in soil, but I’m a recent convert to no flush and won’t ever go back. Nutes to the end so they can keep maturing and ripening. BUT that is a huge matter of debate, I believe. Just my 2 cents…. Hope that helps, and looks like it’s gonna be a good smoke - enjoy trim jail!

I agree with 013 and would say anytime from now on but the harvest window is open for awhile. I don’t grow in soil, but I’m a recent convert to no flush and won’t ever go back. Nutes to the end so they can keep maturing and ripening. BUT that is a huge matter of debate, I believe. Just my 2 cents…. Hope that helps, and looks like it’s gonna be a good smoke - enjoy trim jail!
Would you say that is applicable to organic dry nutes?

some growth is still occurring because I see 3 or 4 light colored pistils still…. you could take her anytime or you could let her bask in the sun for another week then reevaluate.

i would highly suggest bud washing, whether grown indoors or outdoors doesn’t matter plants are nasty - dirt, bugs etc

you can flush to remove some nutes (chemical salts) from the soil, others are bonded (cation exchange capacity) and will not wash out. That’s being said - you can wash nutes out of soil - but you can not wash nutes out of your buds…. a plant takes up what a plant takes up.

Lab tests show flushed buds are no better than unflushed buds… was trying to link to one of InTheSheds resources but unable to ATM. see Sheds post #12,685 InTheShed No flush info the MedTek sub link is not working tho

Anyway not trying to be an ass about it but if you feel better then by all means please go for it…..!!!
Not in any way coming off as an ass I think you've been one of the most helpful and understanding.. I like what you have to say and seems as though everyone else backs you up on that so that's even better thankyou! I'll give it a few more days and do the routine check up but no more nutes nor water you think and see how they do?

This is the Big girl that's supposedly ready for a flushing and hung to dry! This is day 2 since we had talked about her! I had only given her a good gulp of water 2 days ago and before those 2 days it was about a week since she had been watered.

What do you think..?

IMG_20210930_191515.jpg

IMG_20210930_191415.jpg

IMG_20210930_191331.jpg

This is the Big girl that's supposedly ready for a flushing and hung to dry! This is day 2 since we had talked about her! I had only given her a good gulp of water 2 days ago and before those 2 days it was about a week since she had been watered.

What do you think..?

IMG_20210930_191515.jpg

IMG_20210930_191415.jpg

IMG_20210930_191331.jpg
I gave the other 2 smaller ones gulps of water and good amount of nutes!

Not in any way coming off as an ass I think you've been one of the most helpful and understanding.. I like what you have to say and seems as though everyone else backs you up on that so that's even better thankyou! I'll give it a few more days and do the routine check up but no more nutes nor water you think and see how they do?

In your opinion should all 3 be receiving a good dose of nutes..? And of course water.

I only ask cuz the 2 smaller ones I posted about too... They got nutes and water. The big girl just water cuz a birdie told me it needed to be flushed and harvested...?

You are very helpful and informative appreciate the help thank you

Back
Top Bottom