Is She Ready? What Do You See?

I admire your restraint @RookieJuana. I’m having a real hard time waiting things out. I’m using ffof and the trio. I will have to look into the other 2 nutes your using. Really nice green!!:passitleft:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You and a couple others really made my day! I was even bragging to my husband about the compliments I received as I usually lack confidence....so he was proud! And about your admiration for my restraint, it took me two wasted harvests to teach myself how to let them be for another week or two. I harvested early twice for some Grade B, mediocre, fluffy, airy flowers, because I just couldn't wait to try it. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson. And thank you again for all your kind words!

I had a Blue Pitbull, his name was Brutus.
And I had one named Bruno! I have a solid black and cinnamon brindle now. But anyway, thanks for your responses!

99BCECAC-7EA3-4A4C-A7FE-16E569E7751E.jpeg

On the left is today, on the right was a week ago. Any thoughts???
AF9D55F3-1B99-4096-B810-DE6BE685B576.jpeg

This is a Northern Lights Auto that's entering its 10th week of flower. What do you see under the microscope? I'm still not completely confident with this part of growing yet. Thank you guys in advance! I love this place and the knowledge I've gained from here!
Plant looks great, not much help on when she's ready for the job but I can appreciate the grow :thumb:
What breeder did you get seeds from?

Plant looks great, not much help on when she's ready for the job but I can appreciate the grow :thumb:
What breeder did you get seeds from?
Crop King Seeds, baby!!!

99BCECAC-7EA3-4A4C-A7FE-16E569E7751E.jpeg

On the left is today, on the right was a week ago. Any thoughts???
AF9D55F3-1B99-4096-B810-DE6BE685B576.jpeg
I think she is ready but I would rather you hear it from someone else! I'm not confident in my ability to read the magnified pictures. I always ask for help on this part!

I think she is ready but I would rather you hear it from someone else! I'm not confident in my ability to read the magnified pictures. I always ask for help on this part!
And this is exactly why I said I would rather you hear it from someone else! Take their advice!

Leaves are too green to harvest without getting green tasting buds full of ferts .Look at some of the photos so you can see what a good flushed plants looks like before its ready to harvest.

That’s definitely something that concerned me, I’ve seen a lot of pictures of people saying they are ready to harvest and the leaves on their plants are yellowing and looking like they are falling off. I just don’t want to go into the “Couch Lock” phase of the trichomes.

Leaves are too green to harvest without getting green tasting buds full of ferts .Look at some of the photos so you can see what a good flushed plants looks like before its ready to harvest.

That’s definitely something that concerned me, I’ve seen a lot of pictures of people saying they are ready to harvest and the leaves on their plants are yellowing and looking like they are falling off. I just don’t want to go into the “Couch Lock” phase of the trichomes.

Flush then harvest you will be very happy.
How much longer do you think I should let her go? I flushed her with this a couple weeks back. I’ve only been feeding her water with some CalMag since. Definitely not light burn, my lights are higher because of other two plants in tent
B1919B4A-7EAE-4776-A0F3-0F56C9251F20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom