Is she ready

TavarusA

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would wait another week and a half. The best way to see if she is ready is turn off the blurple lights and use a regular light or a flashlight to see the actual color of the pistols If they have started Turing a dark or red color then its time. The peak time to pull is when that begins in my opinion. I have been growing for over 35 years and I was taught that by an old timer who was growing in the emerald Triangle many years ago in Northern California, and it has always worked for me.

Hey Tav,

Welcome to 420. I think the other poster was joking, buds do shrink when drying and of course the supply dwindles quickly when the grower samples the produce of the garden but your plant looks good - no worries pal... you are in good hands here!! It would help to turn off the blurples off and take a pic with your turned flash on. But yes wait a few days to a week after the majority of the pistils turn to dark colors and crinkle up, if most of the pistils are fresh and fluffy then she is still bulking up. Most here use a jewelers loupe or mini microscope to view trichs up close. If you don’t have a loupe then search for smartphone app called magnifyer. It’s hard to get a good pic while holding the phone so snip a small section of calyx and prop phone for close up pic

Back
Top Bottom