Is something wrong with my seedling?

MsBotwin

I am on my second attempt at my first grow. Two of the seeds didn't germ, but my Kandy Kush did. It has been 13 days since I began the germination. I soaked her about 12 hours in distilled water, then planted in rockwool. She popped in 2 days. I have her under a Jump Start T-5 light right now. She has been looking great, but now her first set of leaves are curling downward. Please look at my pics and let me know what you think.
Oh, my temps have been between 77 and as low as 68 one night, usually around 75. Humidity is 71 % with a humidifier going. Before I started running the humidifier (when the dome was still on my germination station) the humidity wouln't go above 31%.
I guess I'll have to upload pics later since I am having problems finding them on my comp. Will have to reload them from I-phone to computer again.:Rasta:

Here are the pics.
Kandy_005.jpg

Thanks for the input! I have since transplanted her to my hydro system (Emily's Garden, from Hydrofarm). The res is only 2 gallon. I am using gen. Hydroponics flora series, at seedling strength. Since I use distilled water, I also used 6 ml of cal mag plus. In addition, before adding anything else to my res, I started off by adjusting my distilled water to 6.0 ph and added 4 oz of 3% hydrogen peroxide. I let this go for 30 minutes then added nute solution, ran 30 minutes and finally added the cal mag plus. I have only
1- 42 Watt 6500K CFL, 1-42 Watt 2700k CFL, and 1- 14 Watt PAR 38 All Blue LED Spot. Waiting in the wings for veg: 1- 125 Watt 6500k CFL, 1- 42 Watt 6500k CFL and a 14 Watt 225 light multi spectrum LED Panel (plan to hang this behind the plants, for extra light at the stems, since I have heard CFLs can't penetrate all the way down after a while.
For flowering my additional lighting (beside the current) 1-125 Watt 2700k CFL, 1- 42 watt 2700K CFL and a 14 Watt PAR 38 All Red LED Spot. This is NOT all for one plant! I have 5 more seeds I have just germinated, so the Kandy Kush will just veg a little extra time while the others catch up.
My other seedlings are: 2 Wonder Woman, an Amnesia Haze, a Purple Pinecone, and a Brainstorm.

Back
Top Bottom