Is there really such a thing?

S

Smoknbabe

I would like to know what makes it legal to grow.
It certainly is something I have wanted to do for a very long time.
I know it won't be much longer till it's legalized, and I can hardly wait.
It's like being underaged and wanting to go dancing, but you can't.

Also I apologize if I am doing this all wrong, please consider I am a newbie here...

Re: Is there really such a thing???

the u.s. federal government says its not legal to grow it anywhere. some of the states are of different opinion. so it depends where you live and how you look at it. there is lotsa info here about state laws and federal laws. just stick around and browse the forums. almost all your questions are answered here some place.

the u.s. federal government says its not legal to grow it anywhere. some of the states are of different opinion. so it depends where you live and how you look at it. there is lotsa info here about state laws and federal laws. just stick around and browse the forums. almost all your questions are answered here some place.

Wow, Thanks User!!!
Hugs!
BJ

And the Pharm and oil industries too, they are so scared of hemp, its almost funny... Except not...

I would like to know what makes it legal to grow.
It certainly is something I have wanted to do for a very long time.
I know it won't be much longer till it's legalized, and I can hardly wait.
It's like being underaged and wanting to go dancing, but you can't.

Also I apologize if I am doing this all wrong, please consider I am a newbie here...

Did you end up growing some? :smokin:

You,re a newby,I can,t find the same sight twice.Or even get one of those damn funny faces to come up.

Welcome to the club!:smokin:

Practice makes perfect. Just keep at it, it'll be easy soon enough.

P.S. Put this site in your favorites, then you can always find us.

:rollit:

Dr.I never considered the pharm and oil ind.something else for me to think about.

Think about it, the pharmacy companies want you to buy their meds because they know that if you grew your own medicine they would be out of jobs, and the oil companies know that we can use hemp to make better and safer for our environment bio diesel...

Its so backwards that it comes out forwards again!

Back
Top Bottom