Is this female?

Cork30

420 Member
Hey everyone, so being my first time growing I just want some input on sexing my plant. Just switched to the 12/12 light cycle and noticed what looks to be 2 white hairs. In my own research I think it means female but also not sure what herm plants look like.

Any input is welcome and thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-183700.png
    Screenshot_20190307-183700.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20190302_163214.jpg
    IMG_20190302_163214.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 84
They sure look like young ladies to me. Give it a week or so and you'll be sure.

There's no rush right now. Males don't produce pollen until the balls mature and pop open.

Thanks guys it's good to get some reassurance, she's in and around 50 days from seedling.
One last question, when should I start the flowering nutrients you think?

I'm not aware of what nutrients you are using, or the medium you are growing in. That makes it difficult to give you an answer. I use the General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and supplements for a coco/perlite drain to waste system. They have a 'Transition to Bloom' formulation that I use from the flip to 12/12 lighting for two to three weeks. This is the 'stretch.' After that I go to the Bloom and Ripen formulation for half the flowering time specified by the breeder. Then I switch to the 'Final Ripening' formulation until 90% of the trichomes are cloudy, or 20% are amber. This is followed by the Flush.

It's a good idea to start a grow journal, even this far into the grow. It's a handy reference for your future grows, and helps us provide assistance when needed. The best way to start is by providing the information in 'How to Ask for Grow Support.' Journals go under Grow/Grow Journals from the menu above.

Back
Top Bottom