Let's Play A Game: Male Or Female?

HugePeckerhead

So my first grow is in preflower. It is just starting to show sex in some spots. slowly moving along but first signs almost a week into 12-12. everyday I'll upload a picture to this thread to have fun on guessing the sex as well as give documented information for anyone trying to learn as well as see what's going on in this stage. As it's still a little to early in my eyes to tell sex maybe other people see and know much more then i. The 2 pictures are the same plant. With that being said. Male or female?

Attachments

• received_869665563403105.png
    received_869665563403105.png
    948.7 KB · Views: 194
  • received_885961561740105.jpeg
    received_885961561740105.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 190
That I know. Just starting a thread to help and have fun. I'll be uploading a picture everyday to the thread to show progress.

Will do. I was thinking about starting a grow journal in the 3 smaller ones but I plan on starting 4 more in about 2 weeks so I think I'll start one with the new ones I'll be starting soon. Sadly my fiancee won't give me a green light ordering seeds so I can only grow what I come across. And that's super shitty

Will do. I was thinking about starting a grow journal in the 3 smaller ones but I plan on starting 4 more in about 2 weeks so I think I'll start one with the new ones I'll be starting soon. Sadly my fiancee won't give me a green light ordering seeds so I can only grow what I come across. And that's super shitty
Sounds like you and her are in for issues later on down the road . If she isn't down with your hobby/passion now ..umm good chance she wont be later . Just calling it as I see it . Been there and done that .

Sounds like you and her are in for issues later on down the road . If she isn't down with your hobby/passion now ..umm good chance she wont be later . Just calling it as I see it . Been there and done that .
Oh she's fine with me growing and smoking. She actually prefers me smoking. She's just nervous that it'll attract attention. Even though it's for personal use. .....other then that she's awesome. We have years in together by the way

Right now I'm not even sure if it's possible. I have a prepaid debit card and I'm having one hell of a time using it. Literally been trying for about 4 hours now. I'm about to just give up. I was told seedsman will take a money order and they are a sponsor but I have THE worst luck when it comes to sending money. Just having a bad day and this is making it much much worse.

So i just chopped it down today. Moved my smaller 3 into larger pots today. Ordering another 600w led light tomorrow. Purchased white widows today. Very first bank order. Super excited.

Back
Top Bottom