Pre-flowers

Yea stress can def make a plant go hermie, but i think this plants mother was a hermie cuz shes not throwing little bananas here and there but she is throwing full clusters of male flower pods. But its one of the downsides from growing bagseed, you just dont know what the genetics are. But its a learning experience for me so even though im a little disappointed, im still gaining knowledge from this. Plus i would rather dial in my setup and hone my knowledge using bagseed instead of spending hundreds of dollars on seeds from a seed bank and having my grow fail on me and wasting all that money.

Guess you know why there were seeds in the bag. :winkyface:

The way I looked at it when we first got in; if 5 autoflower seeds from Crop King Seeds cost me 55 bucks, and 80% germinate, I only need to harvest a quarter or half oz in order to break even, off four plants.

Man I was naive. Spent more than my next TV upgrade before we even had a seed in water.

I would advise you to destroy the hermaphrodite cannabis plant. The hermaphrodite cannabis plant will continue to produce male pollen sacks and possibly seed your female cannabis plants decreasing the potency of your cannabis medicine.

Guess you know why there were seeds in the bag. :winkyface:

The way I looked at it when we first got in; if 5 autoflower seeds from Crop King Seeds cost me 55 bucks, and 80% germinate, I only need to harvest a quarter or half oz in order to break even, off four plants.

Man I was naive. Spent more than my next TV upgrade before we even had a seed in water.
That makes sense, i havent thought about making some extra cash from my grow i just wanted to help my fiance with her pain. To be honest my setup is not that good and i would like to have a better one before i grow some quality product. Im still nervous about buying seeds as i dont have any friends or family members that live near me so i can use their address to send the seeds to. I'd rather not send them to my house since thats where im growing. Im looking to move to a closet but i need to clear a lot of stuff out of it and dont really have anywhere else to put it all right now. Im sure i will get something going eventually, im just taking it one step at a time. I do appreciate the insight artee, you make a valid point about making your money back, thank you!

Hey schmotz,

I didn't mean making extra cash, just redirecting what I'd normally spend to supply my household into the grow. I went a little crazy though (as is typical) so it'll be late into 2016 before I break even.

That said, I expect significantly better quality by January.

Oh ok i see but its not bad idea! Lol! I was just thinking about saving money instead of buying it off the street for some extremely outrageous prices and the quality is not always there when you buy off the street.

Im sure i will go a little crazy myself when i move to a closet grow, im excited just thinking about moving to a closet so i can grow more medicine lol!

I would advise you to destroy the hermaphrodite cannabis plant. The hermaphrodite cannabis plant will continue to produce male pollen sacks and possibly seed your female cannabis plants decreasing the potency of your cannabis medicine.

I agree, i thought i would ask before i chopped it down, i will more than likely get rid of it in the next day or two. Its gonna be hard cuz she has more buds than my other plants but i know the deed needs to be done ugh!

Back
Top Bottom