Is this plant normal looking?

Puff McDanks

IMG_20151114_170524.jpg
IMG_20151114_170415.jpg

Well i hope i posted pics right. Just wanna say those messed up leaves are fro the wife shifting my setup and when i went to check on them the light was resting right on top of the plant for god knows how long. This plant is a survivor. I threw (literally) this thing out in the woods with a couple other seedlings from bagseed because i had no clue what i was doing and the seedlings looked done imo. Thay was almost 2 months ago and this thing was outside for a good month and a half freezing its ass off in upstate ny.

Then about 2 weeks ago i went out to the woods and found this thing, still just a lil seedling, but alive. I brought it in and made a little homemade growbox out of a sterlite container. The temp stays about 80 and the humidity is only around 35%. No humidifier just some wet hand towels lol. No fans built in but i have a fan blowing on the opening in the lid i have for some ventilation. Doing 20/4 with 130 watts of cfl, blue and red mix, about 3 inches from plant. Lst the main stem. This thing has grown an awful lot in 2 weeks. You should have seen it before. Sorry one pic is dark but i wanted a side view. Do you think this thing is on the right track and will it make it to flower? I was hoping to go 12/12 soon due to room being too small for a 2 ft tall plant haha.

Lol yes this thing has been thru the ringer. Wish I had a pic of it from when I rescued it from outside. So small. It basically didn't grow at all the whole time it was outdoors in the cold. Thing even survived a frost or two. I'm a bleeding heart wuss when it comes to animals and now pot plants haha. I just couldn't leave it outside. When I get my tax money I'm going to seriously upgrade my setup, but until then I'm gonna experiment with this one. Even if it doesn't yield much I'll just be happy the poor thing made it. Thanks for the reply though.

Back
Top Bottom