is this true

i never heard about it...i'll try it out

vitamin c is a catalyst to the reaction in your brain from taking ***... not sure about weed... but for acid definitely...

Never heard of that one. Sounds kinda interesting, but I doubt it increases your high. Worth a try though. Whats it gonna hurt.

Im sure it will add some nutrients to your body making you healthier, so it may lower your tolorence a bit? I don't really know I take a vitamin pill every day that has tons of different vitamins in it at 100%. Plus I work out so I don't know for sure if it will or not. But working out and taking vitamins always help's me get HIGH AS FUCK when I toke.

Im sure it will add some nutrients to your body making you healthier, so it may lower your tolorence a bit?

but being healthy or not has no bearing on tolerance. at least nothing that a vitamin may be able to cure

ya the only time i used vitamin c is when i dropped *cid and i dont know if it makes it stronger, just kicks in faster

the Vitamin C adding to a buzz thing has been around forever, but this is the first time I've heard about it + weed. Many people believe that it enhances certain psychedelics, but if you do the research you will find that it doesn't really do anything unless you're "saturated" with it, and even then it doesn't do much. Most of the effect people talk about getting is just from them expecting it to be better. I'd expect a similar situation with THC.

the power of the subconscious mind: Person truly believes Vitamin C will enhance the high, brain and body are "tricked" into thinking the Vita C really had an effect, therefore the person feels higher. It's all in your head.

vitamin C kicks both mushrooms and E up quite a notch this is known, but for all other drugs ive never heard it before.

HAHA420 said:
vitamin C kicks both mushrooms and E up quite a notch this is known, but for all other drugs ive never heard it before.

yea that's true I know from experience w/ the shrooms. I forgot to mention my last post was referring to THC

yeah I don't think vitamin c would make a difference in how high you get. Only in other pyscoactive fungi

Back
Top Bottom