it worked

juicyj

well them bags did work. the first batch came out real light sandy colored,i let it set over night, when i got to it itwas like real dry or something,,anyway i couldnt get that shit to go together,,real crumbly,,then i put it in a jar for like an hour,,took it out n it started pressn together perfect,like a huge ball of finger hash, it seemed to work perfect,,then i tried a few more batches n the samething happened it was all crumbly n it wouldnt go together at alll,,i heard you have to press it rite after you get it out da bag then let it dry??? is that how or wut? it smells great tastes great n gets you fuckin baked!! but wont go together?????

the way I understand it...retrieve it from the bag...dry overnight or so...then crumble it thru a metal strainer like a kitchen strainer...make sure it's good and dry...then you can form it. If you don't get the moisture out first it can mold from the inside. Apply a little heat to get it to stick together. It takes a little time to get the ball started.

I just press it using the 25 micron pressing screen that comes with bubble bags. Place the screen between a towel. place the fresh hash on the screen. fold the screen onto itself. fold the towell over the screen and use a rolling pin or something similar and press the hash. take the hash off the screen and place it onto a cut piece of carboard. the carboard is essential for removing the water from the pressed hash. the next day the hash should be relatively dry and solid but not real hard.

Back
Top Bottom