It's almost 420 in New Zealand!

Dimensions

Hello 420Magazinians! I'm new here, so I thought I'd come and introduce myself. Yep, I'm from New Zealand, not sure how many other people on here are? But anyway I'm looking at starting my first growing season soon, and this seemed like a great place full of good advice, aswell as friendly and happy-hemp smokers! I hope you all had a merry christmas, and wish you all the best for the happy new year! :thanks:

High there Dimensions and :welcome: to 420Mag from the other end of the planet. :ciao: How's the summer going. It's -20C here in northern Canada tonight. We use a logical system of weights and measurements here too. ;0)

Is the fly fishing for big brown trout as good as I've heard? I've been wanting to go down there forever.

You've come to the right place for all things cannabis and you won't find a better class of stoners anywhere. I know 'cause I looked. We don't smoke hemp here tho. We smoke cannabis. How much is an ounce of hemp these days? LOL Just teasin'. It's way past my bedtime.

Anyways, welcome aboard and make yourself to home.

:peace:

:welcome: Dimensions! Glad you found us here at 420. I do believe you are not alone here from New Zealand. 420 has all the help and know-how to help you have a fruitful grow. But you must continue to read and ask Questions. Think about starting a grow journal when ready that is the very best way to get input on your grow, Please include pictures too. Anything we can help you find information wise please speak up. 420 is here to help so please take us up on that. Thank you for your wishes and we wish you the same. Hopefully a huge harvest for you in 2010, right Buddy? See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom