Jack Frost

Thepurplem0nkey

My girlfriend still has my digicam, so I cant snap any pics of it at the moment, but I just picked up some Jack Frost (Indica/Sativa cross) from Compassionate Caregivers in Hollywood, and MAN, is this stuff good! Id estimate it's 85% Indica, 15% sativa. PERFECT blend for my tastes. I also picked up some M39 hash. THis hash came pressed very flat, so flat and square shape that you could cut it acreoss with an exacto knife. It smokes and tasttes similar to the Morocon hash I smoked in Amsterdam. VERY relaxing and slightly oily tasting. It was 10 bucks for a 1/2 gram (they sold the m39 in half gram sealed bags), and the Jack Frost cost me 230 for a half ounce X_X (This was some of their most potent weed, usual I only pay 150 for a half of the mid range weed).
-PM

damn man! 230 for a 1/2 of high grade?!? Thats insane. Up here its only $175 for a 1/2 of high grade shit. Anywho, sounds like a nice pick-up you got there. I went last Wednesday and then again on Saturday... and then again yesterday haha. Mostly I go for my friends tho b/c I'm too fuckin poor to be able to afford that shit all the time.

Anyways... enjoy your new stash and keep blazin! Slayer

Spty, yeah, things are way more expensive down in Southern Cali than up in your area :-( I hope that changes with the opening of MORE clubs down here. RIght now, theres only ONE (the one I go to) that really is open. I'm planning on opening one myself, but not before I feel the laws protect me. In other words, I'm waiting on the 9th circut court of appeals decision to be ruled upon in the supreme court. FUCK ASHCROFT!
-PM

Yeah I hear ya man. I wish they were a little closer to me as well, but eh, can't have everything perfect in life I guess. Opening another club would be a great idea, let me know if you want any help with it whatsoever, I'd love more then anything to be part of such a project. A few friends of mine and I have discussed such a situation as well, but none of them are willing to actually become medical marijuana patients for fear the government will track them down and persecute them.

I too have been anxiously waiting the results of that case in the Supreme Court and lets just hope it goes well.Oh... and
FUCK ASHCROFT!
MOTHERFUCKIN WORD to that!

Spty, FOR SURE I will keep you in mind. No lies, I have 35 grand in the bank, saved up for such a project. But the fact is, I am NOT willing to serve time in pison, so I MUST wait until the supreme court decision. I'll keep you posted ;-)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom