Afghanni Hash, Hollywood COmpassionate Caregivers, w00t!

Thepurplem0nkey

Just picked up a gram of Afghanni hash for 20 bucks. I've smoked real hash from afghanistan when I was in Amsterdam a few times, so I just HAD to see the American version. I was prepared to be dissapointed.
When I got home though, I was pleasently surprised. It was just as gooey and dark blonde as the stuff I had in the 'Dam, and it smelled just like the great oiley deamon that is distinctly afghani in taste. I sliced off a little sliver, and flattned it into a pancake. Draped it over a nug of weed, and smoked it. Tasted just like what I had in Amsterdam! Exotic oily taste, with a deep indica dominiating a bit of sativa mixed in.
I highly recomend if you are going down there to pick some up. It's STRONG medicine. The TINY sliver I smoked has me highly intoxicated. its a heavy narcotic efect, too strong for work (lucky im at home) but good for relaxation or movie time. I'd recomend if you have back problems and you know you will have to go sit somewhere for a long time. My backs never felt right since a car accident (and the army punished me pretty good too) but my backs feeling fucking FANTASTIC right now.
Id recomend slicing off a small slice, alomst like cutting garlic slices, and then flattening the piece out with your fingers. Once its a thin pancake, drape it over a smal nug, or some sort of base that it can cover. Tap it gently with the lighter, the weed underneath willlight and spark the hash for you as it melts onto the weed. If you are really brave, you can roll the hash into a long, thin snake (warm it with your hands first) and drape it inside your joint before rolling it. WARNING: THats extremely potent, and will fux0r you up :p
-PM

You know that narcotic effect is probably because IT HAS A NARCOTIC IN IT...
I don't know a lot about hash, havn't even smoked it, but I've read and been told that Afghani hash is known for having opium in it...
I hear the most trustworthy un-neder hash to trust is moroccan...
But rock on all the same...

i do the joints as well as in bowls. i rarly get hash because i cant get to the clubs only have a gram of some ak that my friend gave me from the club sucks man. how much was it and if you are interested if i can send you some loot and you send me some maybe not.

Heh, sorry, someday when the laws are more agreeable, I will be GLAD to send special goodies to fellow smokers across the world. But unfortunatley, risk doesnt warrant such an action :p
As for opium laced, opium has a distinct taste that id be able to distinguish if it was mixed in there. Byr narcotic feeluing I mean its a heavy stoine that debilitates my will to move. Its just extreemly good hash. THe California Cannabis clubs face enough oppotriion for law enforcement, I doubt theyd be dealing in shady medicine.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Heh, sorry, someday when the laws are more agreeable, I will be GLAD to send special goodies to fellow smokers across the world. But unfortunatley, risk doesnt warrant such an action :p
As for opium laced, opium has a distinct taste that id be able to distinguish if it was mixed in there. Byr narcotic feeluing I mean its a heavy stoine that debilitates my will to move. Its just extreemly good hash. THe California Cannabis clubs face enough oppotriion for law enforcement, I doubt theyd be dealing in shady medicine.
-PM
Yea man, I know, just pointing out what I've heard... I mean, Afghanistan is become the LEADER in opium production ever since the Taliban was toppled... (if one thing totalitarian regimes are good at it's enforcing shit)

Back
Top Bottom