Jack Herer Auto - Outdoor yield?

the budster

Hi i started a few Jack herer auto plants 3 months ago. I am growing them in a watered down version of super soil. I started them indoors using peat pots then on to 2 liter pots then transplanted into 5 gallon sand bags with drainage holes at the bottom.

I made mistakes along the way like transplanting auto flowers. Two of the sand bags pots got knocked over and the plants were lying on the ground half the roots ripped out. That with the cool rainy overcast weather we have had The plants are only half the size they should be.

The plants were not doing so well after living such a hard life. I considered it to be a failed first attempt and was going to try again but the past couple of weeks have warmed up with sunny days and they seem to be coming around a little bit. They appear to be going into flower. The seed company advertised these plants would be done in about 80 days but these are way over. I thought auto flower is always on a time limit of days.

How many grams do you think I can get if any off these plants. Thanks
20160627_112630.jpg
20160627_112624.jpg
20160627_112552.jpg
20160626_172408.jpg
20160626_171904.jpg
20160626_171837.jpg
20160626_171817.jpg

Well I can tell you I was gonna help until I scrolled down and seen your smartass response. Would you rather all 67 people that viewed but have no idea how many grams you may get just threw numbers out? Good luck!

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I can tell you I was gonna help until I scrolled down and seen your smartass response. Would you rather all 67 people that viewed but have no idea how many grams you may get just threw numbers out? Good luck!

Wow fanleaf dont get your hemp undies in a twist. The comment was meant as humor with a note of sarcasm.

Wow fanleaf dont get your hemp undies in a twist. The comment was meant as humor with a note of sarcasm.
Gotcha but some here get their hemp undies twisted here if t g e 1st person here dont answer their question too. Ya know? .

Back
Top Bottom