Jelly Hash

confidncecrm

OK 2 part question, how do you make your jelly hash? And what if any is the most accepted ratio of oil vs. kief ? I

Shit bro... I wish I could help, but i've never dealt with Jelly Hash before, but I'm sure someone here will be able to help you with some sort of info.

Btw, its about damn time you started posting man, hopefully someone helps u out...

yeah i think its 2 to 1 im not to sure tho i cant remember. i would look it up on google or something. i would use 2 to 1 it sounds right to me. every one uses different ratios to get it like they want it. but yeah first you want to get some oil like bho extracted and then mix that with dry sift keif or even better powdered bubble hash. so like 2 grams oil to 1 of keif, but depends on how goopy or solid you want it. just expieriment

thanks man but im not back yet, im still having computer problems. lol i have just been using my moms computer but its hard to get her to let me use it. well yeah i miss everyone too.

confidncecrm said:
OK 2 part question, how do you make your jelly hash? And what if any is the most accepted ratio of oil vs. kief ? I

If I'm not mistaken, after reading up on it. You want a 1 to 7 ratio about. You use butane. Highly flamable. Dangerous. Do it in a very open area. Search it on google.

Back
Top Bottom