Jungle Juice Micro questions

mattyb420

I went to my local grow shop today and picked up a bottle of Jungle Juice micro (plan to grab the Grow and Bloom as well they had none in stock until tomorrow) and I have a few questions.

I have heard everyone saying to reduce the bottle ratio to 1:2 or even 1:4.
I used their nutrient calculator and for 2L of water it calls for 8mL of nutrients. So my question is, should I use the full 8 mL per 2L, 4mL per 2L, or 2mL per 2L. Any insight would be great on this! Thanks from a first time grower.

I went with 4 just to be safe, I'll update in a few days on the status. Though growth seems to have literally sped up overnight with one nutrient feeding and the 6 hour dark period.

How are your plants doing? Pictures or updates? I use AN and started mine clones at 200ppm which I think may have been 1/4 strength. And have slowly worked up to full strength over a 4 week period a quarter at a time.
1/4
1/2
3/4
Full

My plant showed preflowers two days ago, I have been using the micro at 3 ml/ 2 litre mix of water. I am alsobisig a full run of the general organics grow box. I'll add some pics of all.
I ran their schedule with some adjustments I found beneficial to my plant. I just changed over ti bloom nutes run with a big bud booster and am still running micro at 3ml\ 2l in conjunction with my regiment. Plant is healthy as hell and growing just how I want. These pics are from today in week one of preflower.
20131117_150933.jpg
20131117_150833.jpg
20131117_150748.jpg
20131117_150731.jpg
20131117_150717.jpg
20131117_150713.jpg
20131111_234753.jpg

Looks really good, nice and compact. Looks like the nutes you are giving are getting the job done. One thing you may want to watch is getting water on the leaves while under lights. The water will act like a magnifying glass and will burn your plant. Actually after closer inspection of your plants I'm seeing some yellow tips on a few leaves. And one leaf looks completely dead. I'm still pretty new but is get the dead leaf out of there. Also as far as nute burn I'm not sure if that's what it is or what. But keep an eye on it if it gets worse I think you supposed to flush your soil with clear phd water and check the ph on runoff. Not sure though I'm in low pressure aero and all I do I dump my res and run ph water for 24 hours then put new nutrients in at a lower ppm dosage.

I don't actually get water on my plant I'm very careful not too. A couple days after watering these little patches appear. My rH is always around 30-35% so not sure why but it has t causes any problems yet for me.

Back
Top Bottom