just a few questions?

jeremy4200

i have 3 plants going on right now indoors.they r going about 4in and working on there fith inernode i should know the sex im hoping by the end of the week if not sooner.im running two 55w cfl and everything seems to be going great.i read marijuana horticulture by jorge cervantes and i have learned so much.but the only thing is i dont think im going to be able to use a hid like i want during this grow since this is my first test run indoors.my grow space is my closet 3x3.i have been keeping the temp in my room around 80 but im thinking about dropping to 75?now i gave my plants there first tea with bat guano im not sure the mix i dont have it here by me but i will post later today.i gave it to them after 13days i mixed a tablespoon to 2gal.water so far so good.but i did notice last night a small brown spot on one of my older leaves.so i looked it up and found that misting of a hot plant will cause this?i keep both lights 6in from the tops so im going to kinda move my plants away for a little bit when i mist them or do i need to mist them with just some plain water?and when i start to flower these plants if they turn out to be female can i add 2 more 55w cfl and do ok?im going to flower when they hit 12in? well fill me in on anything i should be doing?thanks

When using floro tubs or CFL lights you need to keep them very close to the tops of your plants. 6 inches away is to far. Keep them at one inch.

Get some higher watt floros 150, 200 or higher watts.

80 deg temp is just fine for your plants.

Install flo-thru ventilation (intake and exhaust fans).
Better than guano is a full spectrum nutrient. Bat guano's are usually heavy in N or P with very little else.
IMO, Iguana juice is the best nutrient.

Also, unless you're misting w/low sodium carbonated water or or some kind of weak fert solution, don't bother misting at all, and don't mist once you're plants start to flower. It's great that you did a lot of reading before coming here, but your good should have answered most of those questions.

Back
Top Bottom