Just a super green noob, seeking guidance from the pro's.

BigPerm

Hello all, I'm a huge noob to the whole growing scene and have become obsessed! I read 3-4 hours a day about everything I can, so I can optimize my first grow, or at least attempt to. I'm planning a small(ish) stealth grow and only plan on growing 2 plants at a time for legality sake. Since I'm limited to 2 plants, I'm going to attempt to get as much yield as I can with them. As of right now I'm going to go with autos so I can get 2-3 harvests this year of quality bud stashed up, then I'm going to try my hand at photos. I appreciate all of the knowledge that is displayed here, and look forward to learning all that I possibly can!:thumb:

:welcome: BigPerm to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Thanks a lot guys! I have been reading a ton of posts/threads that you all are involved in. I believe I'm in great company here!

hi. welcome to the hayfield. lol. I found that when i was new, instead of trying to cover all bases, i kept it to the things that mattered most. simple nutes. all that extra crap, is best saved for after several grows under your belt. take it slow. good luck. lots of nice people on here. i am still learning alot. and i been doing this for about 8 years now. when the day comes, you stop learning. (or listening), its time to hang it up. peace.

Welcome brother!! When you start your grow, make sure you start a journal. It will allow others to tag along with your grow and ofer help and suggestions as you go. Also, I know you want to start with autos, but you can have big yields with photos if trained right. Check out my journal and follow along with a fluxed plant.

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here on 420 MAGAZINE ®

:welcome: :thumb:

Awesome! I appreciate the warm welcome guys...it's a nice change of pace from other forums I belong to. I'd love to go with photos eventually, as I generally see larger yields and better buds with them. Time is the biggest concern with that, unfortunately. I'm not necessarily trying to rush the process, I'm just trying to refrain from buying junk street weed and would like to get a good personal stash in a short amount of time, that way I can toke on my home grown while I babysit some longer growing photos. I have toyed with the idea of growing a photo and an auto in the same cab, harvesting the auto at the beginning of the photos flowering period, and finishing the photo out as a big single plant in the cabinet....that may be an option.
Whichever way I decide to go, I'll definitely be documenting it and sharing it with you all. The support will keep me sane!

Back
Top Bottom