Just Got My Recommendation Today!

MrCulero

First day with a medical recommendation. Just came back from the dispensary! Got some Blue Dream, Sour Wreak, and SkyWalker and some edibles.. Ah the choices.. Where do I begin? Anyways, I've always loved the forums and I'm glad to finally be a member!

High MrCulero, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

Congratulations! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous, with all the different strains you'll soon be sampling!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thanks fratDogg.. So glad to be here, since im new to the mmj thing i want to try as many strains as i can.. I'm tired of living in pain and already it has brought me an immense amount of relief.. I have yet to try the skywalker and didn't care too much for the Sour Wreak but the Blue Dream is actually quite nice and not to over powering... but over all Jack Herrer is my favorite so far.!

Congratulations! It's very nice to have the freedom to use cannabis as medication without the worry that a lot of other places have to deal with yet... You definitely have a lot to choose from here in California, oh the possibilities. Cheers bud!

Congratulations! It's very nice to have the freedom to use cannabis as medication without the worry that a lot of other places have to deal with yet... You definitely have a lot to choose from here in California, oh the possibilities. Cheers bud!

Cheers to you as well Vap.! I never cared for Cannabis when I was younger, but I had check into other forms of pain relief since the Veterans Administration only likes to give you insane amounts of pain killers and narcotics which make me edgy, nauseous and angry. I found out there's 13 dispensaries in my area with such a vast array of choices.. the only problem is finding the strain that best suits me.. Man I love California..!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom