just imagine

jboy158

just imagine how nice everything would be if marijuana was completly legal. to grow, sell, buy, and possess. you know how good weed would be? there would be extracs we could put on anything. and imagine buying weed like you would cigs. or cigars all nicely perfectly pre-rolled in a nice convientent pack. or picking up bud like you would choose a kind of candy from all the selections and sizes. and best yet, have no reason to be shady, hide what you do or worry that you might get in trouble or caught smoking a blunt in a park. im high but i think most of us can agree that this would be damn nice.

yes legal weed would be nice. But I would only buythe ones that i knew were organically grown. i dont want my joint or weed comercially manufactured, and chemically manipulated like tobacco in cig factories. I'd buy the fat nugs like the candy store analogy and pack my own big-ass pipe

Sounds just like california. In fact you can walk down the streets of hollywood and see people smoke in public. The cops just look the other way. Theres over 100+ local Los Angeles Dispencerys. With a glass case full of everything you have talked about. I can show you a link....we are the dreamers of dream. Move to cali they say.....you will be happier.

Later Gator
Dad

Freshnugs87 said:
i dont want my joint or weed comercially manufactured, and chemically manipulated like tobacco in cig factories.

But that is EXACTLY what will happen when it is legal. It will be the ONLY way they will legalize it. They want total control and regulation so the big drug companies and the government can make a profit. You will be required to buy it from a dispensary just like a controlled alcohol store. You will only be able to buy their weed. Unfortunate but true I'm afraid.

a good reason to keep it illegal actually.

^^^ I agree, kind've. The only problem I see with full legalization is that, Im afraid that say the cigarette companies will get ahold of it, add highly addictive substances to it, and sell it in the form of cigarettes. I think decrimilization would be better then full legalization.

Well. I say legalize it. Then just use the same hookups you have. Probably be cheaper than manufactured ones. And then you know it's safe.

Or Hell, just grow it. If it's legal, you should be able to. Oh wait, you may need a liscense. I think you need a liscense to make alcohal, don't you?

I could be making all of tihs up.

:peace: Earth Child

im all for the legalization of weed. the only problem is, it would most likely be chemically manufactured, it would be sold in stores like cigarettes and taxed like cigarettes. it would only be legal to grow if u had a license, and it would be illegal to buy it on the streets. so if you dont want to pay the tax on it, you would still have to worry about getting caught. i doubt you would be allowed to smoke in public.

Well, there's a petition going around in Michigan (which I'm about to post about in a new thread) and if it gets 304,000 signatures, it'll be on the ballot in 08 for legalization. Only in private AND FOR GROWING!

Which would rock my world.

:peace: Earth Child

If they legalize in Michigan in 08 I think I will move there.:cheesygrinsmiley:

i agree with you all about how the chemically produced/government taxed weed will blow but think of it this way... once it is legal in that way, cops wont really have a reason to pull you over because they smell it or something. keep your bags and pieces hidden and say you roll your own. plus people not every form of tobacco is a cigarette. there are fine cigars out there, and even straight up tobacco in bags for people who roll their own cigs or smoke from a pipe. thats the reason head shops can sell shit because they say its for tobacco use only. and since there are fine cigars and stuff, i guarentee there will be companys out there that dont butcher the weed and make a nice product. yeah it might be more expensive, but LEGAL.

Back
Top Bottom