Just joined thought I would say hello

syko2

So hello... :goof:

Let me see, what do I wont to say... :hmmmm:

Oh yea, I have been growing for over 2 years now and I belong to several forums at the moment. I have been here a few times but thought hell maby I should regeister.

I am a caregiver for several people and I grow in hydroponic DWC, SWC MWC, Ebb & Flood systems and I use soil-less mixes for container growing.

I grow Cannabis as well as fruits and veggies and my faviort strains are NL's, NYCD, WW, Zindica and Master Kush.

Well I'll see you all around from time to time and I hope I can help in some way with posative and informative info. regarding growing.

s2

Hello to you 2, and Welcome! Hope you like it here, I know I do. :smokin:

Welcome syko2, You seem very knowledgeable in the growing field, And I respect the fact that you are a caregiver, 🪨 Enjoy the site....

Thank's Emma...I realy dig your sig LMAO. Can I use that some time?

HASH...I was going to use you as a referal but just was not 100% sure that was you or not.

If you have the permission please feel free to edit my User Info. and add your name as my referal. After all you are the reason I joined.

If you can't I will indeed contact the powers that be and ask them to do it, not sure what permisions as MOD you have.

Again Thank's and I do hope to help in any way I can.

s2

Hash, Mr Doc & punk Rock...

Thank's and I hope you are as stoned as I am right now :)

s2

Mr. S2 - welcome and nice work on the strains.. well done.

Welcome to the sight it is great to have the knowledge of another experiened grower.

Back
Top Bottom