Just joined

Sarge

:thanks:
Hello My name is Sarge and I just joined. I'm 42 years old and live in Upper Northern New York State on the Canadien border of the Saint Lawrence River, Little city of Ogdensburg. I do have a few questions. I am in need of a dual knee replacement and was told by a Doctor that he could write my disability papers right now because my knees are in such bad shape. I really do not want to do this but because I am in alot of arthritis pain. I hate to pop pills all the time I need something to stop the pain because I do go to work everyday and just completely drag my legs up and down a ladder being an electrican. Where can I find a doctor to prescribe medical cannabis for my pain. Any help would be appreciated and honored to be here. ps check me out on myspace. at wwwmyspace.com/nomistoprecords.. Original acoustic music just for you! Thanks Again and I'll talk to ya soon...

:welcome: Sarge, So very sorry to hear about the Pain. Good news, Cannabis sounds like it would be the best to help carry you through your day. Bad news, No doctor in New York will be able to prescribe Cannabis. Have you considered growing? 420 can help you with that! Or thoughts of moving to a Cannabis friendly state. Here is list .. Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine ..Please check the growroom forums you are a electrican which would help in many ways in the growroom. Look around in the grower journal forums for some ideas. What ever you decide please keep in touch. Hope to see you in the forums. Best of Luck! :peace:

Hi Sarge, almost feel your pain. The pills suck bigtime. Not safe, and growing in NY isn't safe either. Rotten guttless politicians.:welcome:

Hey Thanks for the thought. It does suck that there are no doc's in New York. Not to brag but I've got the green thumb. Many clones when I was Younger. Just wish it could be legal and not so looked down at. Hopefully someday. Thanks for the hospitality and I'll talk to ya soon. Got to get up at 4:30 am for work bed time for me Later Sarge

Back
Top Bottom