Just made the flip!

I’d bet they’ll be fine. They still look lush and full. Some go for quite an aggressive lollipop and everything turns out well. Look on YouTube and you’ll find plenty examples.

But, if you end up with larf just turn it into hash. All my bowls have a frosty topping these days and it is really a more relaxing time!
Thanks man, its we bit more frosty today, ive made few bad decisions, been gathering the right gear as ive been going. Didn't pay enough attention to soil, next grow defo, just gonna.buy the super soil mix. Had wee look at trics this morning, and about 10-15% are cloudy.. When would u start flushing?

I think I remember someone saying when the pistals start turning brown, that is the two week notice, though I could be wrong?

Nebula seems to elaborate below so I’d go with her recs:
Weed Flushing - How Long to Flush Plants Before Harvest | Grow Weed Easy

Wait until plant already looks like it’s at the early end of the harvest window – in other words, wait to start the flush until you could pretty much harvest the buds right now if you wanted
ready-for-harvest-marijuana-cola-sm.jpg
At the beginning of the harvest window, your buds should already look just about the way you want them to at harvest. When are my plants ready to harvest? This harvest window lasts for several weeks because marijuana buds don't get "overripe" easily, and you have plenty of time to harvest your buds even two weeks after they've reached the beginning of the harvest window.

At this point it would be like harvesting fruit a little early; they won't be at full potential, but they'll still be pretty good, so it's a great time to start the flush now so you harvest at the optimum time. On the flip side, if you start flushing when your buds "seem" two weeks away, instead of already being in the harvest window, chances are you will be starting the flush too early and end up with "underripe" buds (and smaller yields).
Why avoid flushing buds early? You can read the full explanation here, but basically buds harvested on the early side tend to be more "racing" or possibly have a paranoia-inducing effect, while waiting longer to harvest increases THC levels and intensifies the psychoactive properties of your buds. Waiting even longer makes buds that are still potent and psychoactive, but the extra time in the flowering stage also starts to add a more relaxed,"couchlock" effect as some of the THC degrades to CBN.

At the earliest part of the harvest window, at least 40-50% of the white hairs have darkened and curled in. If you look at buds under a magnifier, you'll see that the mushroom-like trichomes (which were once clear) are at least half cloudy.”

Back
Top Bottom