Just sayin haigh

blueeyedwolf

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little about my self.
I am a mother of 5, 4 girls and 1 boy. Only 3 of them I gave birth to, 1 is my step-daughter, and 1 is my nice that I raise full time. I have lived all over the <st1:country-region><st1:place>US</st1:place></st1:country-region> and now I call <st1:place><st1:city>Lake City</st1:city> <st1:state>Florida</st1:state></st1:place> my home. We have 5 beautiful acres that are a little piece of paradise. I love my animals and my family. My husband and I have been together 10 years and have smoked are way through everyday. Last year we had 15 plants all around the property. We had a great year. This year same places and same everything and not one plant this year. I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe the wild animals ate them or even the dogs. I know that when I lived down South my Husky ate 4 out of my 9 plants. Boy was she sick. Well I should go for now. Look forward to hearing from all you in smoke land.
:bong::passitleft:

Welcome blueyedwolf! Congratulations on the yeoman work you do as a stepmom and a foster mom. I have been a stepdad twice, and I know how difficult that can be I'm proud of what you are doing. Enjoy the boards.

Welcome, Blue! Can't wait to see more posts from you. Welcome to the boards.

Peace and happiness:peace:

Thanks For the great welcome

:passitleft: Thank YOu everyone for the wonderful post. My life has gotten worse and worse the last few weeks since I was last one the site. Most of it having to with kids but we will be strong and smoke lots and lots. That is the only way to stay saine.
Talk to all good peeps.

Hope all of you crazy peps have great plans for the up comming Halloween partys. As for me I am all set for a rocking night. Everyone be safe.

Back
Top Bottom