just talking - hoping for replies

cannilingus

well spring is here. or trying hard. I just received some seeds i ordered. from joti, via herbies, god bud, chemo, and, as a freebie, two fems, called "critical sensi star". i may just pop them, for my outdoor lineup. i have been saving all my free afhgani seeds. think i have like a dozen. lol. nice and harsh! (if memory serves). that stuff dosent just tickle your lungs, but goes right down and RIPS EM OUT BY THE ROOTS!. at least, thats what my aurora indica did. (if i did not flush enough.).lmao. anyway. i read that the sensi star i mentioned, is a preety good girl. early flower, good yeild (for others, perhaps). and a good smoke. i got another couple free strawberry blue. wonder if i will get different phenos? anyway. the seeds that i have not got yet, but should be arriveing, are from white label. called "purple bud". they look so damn awsome. i had no choice but to order some! anyway. feel free to say something. thanks, for all who humor this old man.

I actually saw snow flakes today... Spring.. where are you?
I am excited for my aurora indica, I just trimmed her up. She needs to dry so I can smoke and justify buying a seed. My bubba kush seems to be my biggest yielder at the moment. Nemo, my own creation, also does well. Nugs aren't as fat but the quality is purely amazing. Nice orangy fruity smell and crystals iced on!

in about 25 miles south of seattle. getting ready to go out in the sun, and start cutting bamboo, to lighten my outdoor area, that i will be prepping, soon. i was reading about getting more yeild in here. i will try more defoliaring, etc. i just put two critical sensis star seeds, and three of white labels purple bud, into the wet dish, to germ. i just put up a few shots of my ww bud.
P3271659.JPG
P3271660.JPG
P3271658.JPG

I am still waiting on the weather to come back. It was feeling nice outside for a couple weeks but as every year, we had to have this final blast of cold air before the heat wins out. My huskies are loving it while my bull terriers bark to come in right away again. Soon it will switch around. I haven't started my new seeds yet. I already had 4 in that area they are coming along so when I move them I will start some new ones. Been doing a lot of trimming lately. Not posting as much ;) thank the mj gods for scissor hash!

scissor hash. odd. i never get any. but, i dont keep it, either. lol. i clean my snips, with a straight razor, and, into the trim it goes. i know. i know. hurts my lungs. i have three lung diseases. three. its not all tobacco, either. look at the bong. thats your lungs. now, only gentle bong hits, for me. and yes. my clock is ticking. lets hope nature takes her time with me. lost mom to this, less than two years from diagnosis. and she had one disease. vaping, kills me. joints hurt so much. only bong.

I feel like a natural progression would have been to oils of ingestion quality or edibles? I don't use a razor on my scissors, it can dent and pit the metal. I scrape off the scissor hash and collect it using a plastic tool. The trim goes on to be hash or wax. Do you toss your trim? No one to pass along the scissor hash to?

just passe along about a combined oz to a freind across the country today. she lives in lobster land. and is poor. so, i have been taking care of her meds, free of charge for about five years. i absorb the postage, as well. today, it was some of the results of my freebie white widow fems, from dina fem. SHIT. and two phenos of my ice plants. UNINPRESSED. but, i have noticed, that often the seed plants are not near what their clones are. dont understand it, but it sure seems that way. my trim, gets what little finger hash i get. and, goes to a stroke patient. he makes oil out of it. i give nugs, to a waitress for tips. lol. i give alot. and, i live on under 23k a year, and i have a morgage payment. so. we do what we can. and of course, this hobby is not free. products. electicity. and a med market thats going south. thinking of shutting down one of my two hps. i do have some of those purple bud fems started. and two packs, from joti, god (to replace my ancient cut), and, chemo.

Haha I also do the same, tipping nugs or edibles to waitstaff. I wasn't making an implication when I asked about your trim habits. I was just curious because in our network we have found a few people who are the same as you and not entirely interested in all of the plants available products so they exchange trim for nugs of outside genetics or all people in the network pass all their trim to one person to cook, for example. I wasn't delving into your personal gifting habits ;) although that is truly part of it right? When you meet the wonderful people of the cannabis world you find that most aren't in it for the money but for the nature of the work and the network of truly inspiring people.

Back
Top Bottom