is it just me?

cannilingus

seems an original seed plant, is not a good example, of how the next cloned generations really turn out. for instance, this time, my ice are not very big, and look as tho they are near done allready. and only six weeks in. also, when choosing a plant to keep, are we to go by smell only? the stinky clone is the one to keep? i been at this eight years. and i never have cracked hundreds of seeds, looking for the elusive "SWEET HONEY PIGLET", that we all dream of. makes me wonder, about feminized seeds. are these preety much clones, of whatever the breeder decided what he was going to go with? i know my second gen ice, that are in veg, and looking quite nice, way better, than the seed plants. well. they look nicer. one smells like sativa. (cleaner). they other two, smell like sweet flowers. one is more fruit. the other, more like something a hummingbird might like. lol.
anyway. seems to me seed plants just are not up to the potential, of their later gens. i have five reg seeds of "citrus skunk" i ordered from jordan. says order is complete, but, no money has been taken from my account. sent an email, no answer. first time ordering from them. so dont know their rep. will find out. want to order god, since im letting my old cutting go.....and some of their chemo, which sounds like the holy grail of dank. peace.:thanks::thanks:

Even seeds from a single strain (afghan or whatever) don't always breed just like the parent, ie they are not clones.
They do share a lot of the same characteristics, but look at humans, brothers and sisters can be vastly different than the parents.
Dominant and recessive genes pop up at the oddest times.
Clones are best if you want something just like the parent.

Back
Top Bottom