just to introduce myself as i am new

thclover

Hi am eddie from Scotland and i live in Glasgow city.To be honest i have bben searching on google trying to finda decent site where i can get info on what i need to set up a hydroponics setup and what i need as i tried one the last time and to my surprise it all went pair shaped as i left it in charge of my friend and would like to know how to start again with the advice from you guys.I understand soil can be a better smokke but hydro can be quicker and less maintenance.Could you please difrect me in the way i shouls go concerning trays food and what lights to use and how many hours cycles i should use etc as the setup wasnt set up wasnt setup by myself but by somone who said they knew what they hwre doing.The set up my friend made was a total shambles and would appreciate your expert advice on the best way to go abot this.I know that male plantsare n use and as soon as thet are seen they need to be plucked out.Preferably i would like to get hold of dvds to demonstarte for what i must do but in the wating i look forward from your advice , so woould you be so kind in getiing back in touch so soon. , thanks again.:thanks::rollit:

High thclover,

Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

You've come to the right place my friend. I'd suggest you start by reading this thread, How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Once you've worked your way through this thread you can search for info on any specific topic using the search feature, or post a specific question in this forum Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine

Many people start a grow journal, so other growers can subscribe and help you through the process in semi-real time.

Good luck to you

Back
Top Bottom