Introducing Myself

Bryher

420 Member
Hello all,
New 420 forum member and MM user. I've been suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome for 11 years now. Have tried everything with mostly little to no success. A combination of diet, sleep habits, and pharmaceuticals allowed me to keep it to moderate.

Until I received my MM patient card a few months ago I never really tried Marajuana. I had a couple of puffs one night while drinking heavily a long time ago and that was it. Then a few months ago I tried a MM capsule from a family member. I don't even remember what it was. they had a MM card and procured a bottle of capsules, Indica I think. Without knowing anything I popped it to see what would happen. HORRIBLE experience! From what I learned it was too much, esp for my first time. I did not feel "high" or "good" at all. In fact I lost all short term memory. Anyway fast forward a few months and I was still determined to try it right. I was able to get approved for a MM card from my primary Dr for anxiety / depression. I'm fortunate to have a very good dispensary near me, at least great experience sop far. Had a consultation before my first visit and have been experimenting ever since. In short, I've been able to completely stop my Pharma RX for RLS (was taking 600mg of Gabapentin each night). I am THRILLED to be off that stuff. But I feel like I'm only just getting started with MM. I think I've gotten only so far from the helpful people at my dispensary and feel like its time to reach out and learn more from this community.

To date I've mostly experimented with two different tinctures. "Soothe" by Ilera, which is a dropper. And "relax" which is a spray by Remedi. I'm still clueless as to how to read the ingredients and what's in these things. the biggest thing I've experienced to date is this loss of short term memory (STM) situation. I will say it was much worse a few months ago when I first started on this journey. At first, literally I'd be sitting there with my wife and could only retain what the heck was doing on for a few seconds. Then my brain would empty. Over and over. So scary. And I didn't tell my wife so as not to upset her. So I'd sit there like an alzheimers patient, terrified. It didn't stop me. I think I took a little too much at first, along with the fact that it takes about 2 to 2.5 hrs to set in. Now I'm on a dosage of 1.75ml of the Soothe drops and 3-4 sprays of the Relax spray.

EDIT: also forgot to mention I also tried something called R.S.O. by grassroots. It was a syringe. The person at the dispensary said to use a very small amount, like half the size of a grain of rice. Put it on a chocolate chip. Well after spending 30 mins getting the syringe open :) I wound up trying a little more than a half grain of rice. WOw did that mess me up. It's the only time in my life I can say I had a "bad trip". I wound up curled up in my bed with the lights on and my eyes shut tight. Any time I opened them I would feel a surge of terror and anxiety, just from the sight of my bedroom wall. Never want to experience that again. The RSO syringe hasn't been touched since. LOL.

So, long story short its definitely helping my RLS. But I feel like I'm missing out on the "high" and "euphoric" feelings. Which brings me to a secondary goal. I really need to cut down on my alcohol consumption. I only drink on the weekends but its too much and I know how bad it is for me. Plus the hangovers. So would love to use MM here. Good news is I think after taking my normal dosage my urge to consume alcohol drops significantly. Which is awesome! But feeling "high" would be great too :)

Anyway sorry for the long into. Excited to dig in here and learn as much as I can about the different products that can help me reach my goals.

Bryan

Hello all,
New 420 forum member and MM user. I've been suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome for 11 years now. Have tried everything with mostly little to no success. A combination of diet, sleep habits, and pharmaceuticals allowed me to keep it to moderate.

Until I received my MM patient card a few months ago I never really tried Marajuana. I had a couple of puffs one night while drinking heavily a long time ago and that was it. Then a few months ago I tried a MM capsule from a family member. I don't even remember what it was. they had a MM card and procured a bottle of capsules, Indica I think. Without knowing anything I popped it to see what would happen. HORRIBLE experience! From what I learned it was too much, esp for my first time. I did not feel "high" or "good" at all. In fact I lost all short term memory. Anyway fast forward a few months and I was still determined to try it right. I was able to get approved for a MM card from my primary Dr for anxiety / depression. I'm fortunate to have a very good dispensary near me, at least great experience sop far. Had a consultation before my first visit and have been experimenting ever since. In short, I've been able to completely stop my Pharma RX for RLS (was taking 600mg of Gabapentin each night). I am THRILLED to be off that stuff. But I feel like I'm only just getting started with MM. I think I've gotten only so far from the helpful people at my dispensary and feel like its time to reach out and learn more from this community.

To date I've mostly experimented with two different tinctures. "Soothe" by Ilera, which is a dropper. And "relax" which is a spray by Remedi. I'm still clueless as to how to read the ingredients and what's in these things. the biggest thing I've experienced to date is this loss of short term memory (STM) situation. I will say it was much worse a few months ago when I first started on this journey. At first, literally I'd be sitting there with my wife and could only retain what the heck was doing on for a few seconds. Then my brain would empty. Over and over. So scary. And I didn't tell my wife so as not to upset her. So I'd sit there like an alzheimers patient, terrified. It didn't stop me. I think I took a little too much at first, along with the fact that it takes about 2 to 2.5 hrs to set in. Now I'm on a dosage of 1.75ml of the Soothe drops and 3-4 sprays of the Relax spray.

EDIT: also forgot to mention I also tried something called R.S.O. by grassroots. It was a syringe. The person at the dispensary said to use a very small amount, like half the size of a grain of rice. Put it on a chocolate chip. Well after spending 30 mins getting the syringe open :) I wound up trying a little more than a half grain of rice. WOw did that mess me up. It's the only time in my life I can say I had a "bad trip". I wound up curled up in my bed with the lights on and my eyes shut tight. Any time I opened them I would feel a surge of terror and anxiety, just from the sight of my bedroom wall. Never want to experience that again. The RSO syringe hasn't been touched since. LOL.

So, long story short its definitely helping my RLS. But I feel like I'm missing out on the "high" and "euphoric" feelings. Which brings me to a secondary goal. I really need to cut down on my alcohol consumption. I only drink on the weekends but its too much and I know how bad it is for me. Plus the hangovers. So would love to use MM here. Good news is I think after taking my normal dosage my urge to consume alcohol drops significantly. Which is awesome! But feeling "high" would be great too :)

Anyway sorry for the long into. Excited to dig in here and learn as much as I can about the different products that can help me reach my goals.

Bryan
Too bad you are getting way to high when trialing
I use a high cbd strain or oil which helps with restless leg and doesn't get me too high
Try something like that really helps with sleep
The CBS counteracts the thc
Just my thoughts !

Back
Top Bottom