Just wondering on a few details of this plant..

samy109

So I recently upgraded my grow system and lights.. I have 2 19w 5000k cfl bulbs, and 2 42w 2700k bulbs now, for about a total lumen output of 7200, inside of grow cabinet which is 1 foot wide, 1 foot deep, and 2 and a half feet tall, with exhaust fans and a carbon filter... So the seed I germed was a random bagseed, and now its really hitting flowering and I was wondering if you guys could help me figure this gal out. Btw temps and humidity are always around 75 degrees and perfect humidity for bud.

I just hit her with full on organic flowering nutes and micronutes, and I'm noticing an explosion in growth.. so i'm guessing shes enjoying the nutrients!

Im just wanting a few questions awnsered from these pictures... So lets go!

So this is her in a full shot, first question is, by the leaves, does she seem mostly indica or sativa? I'm thinking a hybrid, but I can't tell for sure. also how happy does she look?
WrWOVud.jpg

This is a picture of one of the heads, to show you node spacing. What do you think of how shes budding up?
0Ciyw19.jpg

My first "Slightly worrysome" question... but is normal for nodes on the main stem to stretch this much?? I mean unless this thing is going to have massive buds 5 inch thick buds, or is going to just be made out of a bunch of side buds that grow into there own bud? check it out.
l5P7BZH.jpg

Last picture better showing one of the enlongated nodes, and a little bit of buddage, what do you think?
D1sNMnt.jpg

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Back
Top Bottom