Kalashnikova Auto at 110 days: help!

Imaskypilot

DWC WITH GH Flora series.

This girl is 110 days old! She has been molested constantly since she was four nodes old. LST, constant defoliation, multiple super droppings. While this created a ton of bud sites, that extended the harvest time from the breeder advertised 63 days to infinity and beyond! This fukin girl is coated in frost, the trichomes are about 75% clear, 15% cloudy, and 5% or less amber.
If you would have asked me the status of the trichomes 5 weeks ago, I’d have said: This fukin girl is coated in frost, the trichomes are about 75% clear, 15% cloudy, and 5% or less amber.
In other words, I’m never gonna have all cloudy! The colas are huge to falling over, dense, fat Calyx’s, all the pistil hairs are orange and retracted, but in the last few days, it’s foxtailing like crazy!

Should I cut it?
47FFA0AF-5FC6-4C69-8752-A946F7C2B25B.jpeg

This girl is 110 days old! She has been molested constantly since she was four nodes old. LST, constant defoliation, multiple super droppings. While this created a ton of bud sites, that extended the harvest time from the breeder advertised 63 days to infinity and beyond! This fukin girl is coated in frost, the trichomes are about 75% clear, 15% cloudy, and 5% or less amber.
If you would have asked me the status of the trichomes 5 weeks ago, I’d have said: This fukin girl is coated in frost, the trichomes are about 75% clear, 15% cloudy, and 5% or less amber.
In other words, I’m never gonna have all cloudy! The colas are huge to falling over, dense, fat Calyx’s, all the pistil hairs are orange and retracted, but in the last few days, it’s foxtailing like crazy!

Should I cut it?
If the buds are increasing in size then I normally wouldnt worry about it. The foxtailing is troublesome however. So if those trichomes havent changed in so long I'd give her the ol' one two.

All my best,
~Magnus

The photo is after a major branch of colas snapped off from the weight 9 days ago. I cut the buds from the branches, cleaned up the buds, left them on their stems and weighed them - 200 grams wet! Today, I cut the nugs off the stems to start the cure. Dry weight, buds only, 40 grams or 1.4 oz, 20% of the wet weight. My SWAG (scientific wild ass guess) at the final dry weight of my Russian girl is 311-340 grams or 11-12 oz.
6B6E9592-7E8C-4B12-B1D2-E235B8773F60.jpeg
91B6D5D4-527B-447A-ABE4-0F570DC60E53.jpeg

4481C66C-837C-4728-AB79-349B4181AF80.jpeg
Decided to start the death watch. She is close to 50% cloudy and 10% amber trichomes. She is at Day 112, 49 days past the breeders estimate of 63 days. Emptied the res, filled with fresh water, emptied again, filled with treated, ph’d water, added 6 ml of FloraKleen to start a 2-3 day flush. I almost tipped her over this morning during all this. This time, I’m gonna take her down a branch at a time! I’m also gonna save a ziplock bag full of 2-3” pieces of the thicker branches, to use to balance the RH in the curing jars. These fukin Boveda packs don’t last long and are as expensive as fuk! I can’t wait to get a wet weight and then a dry weight! Wish me a good harvest. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom