Kb

last_caress

ok i feel pretty stupid asking this but is KB a strain or does the term kind bud mean like its a kind/strain other than schwag or what?

cause atleast around where im from i never really hear people going around sayin "oh i smoked some white widow last night" or "hey i got a quarter of northern lights" or anything....the only stuff i hear of around here is schwag, KB, and dro..and i know dro is just a way to grow weed but so whats this KB buisness

Kind bud is just a phrase for bud that isn't shitty. I would assume it induces a mellow high but if thats the case, what's Mean bud?

No one advertises or refers to herb around here like that as it doesn't really describe the cannabis very well. I would imagine someone would refer to their product as "kind bud" due to their inadequate education on the subject, or because they wish to sell it for a perposterous sum of money.

alright you misfits head... kine bud is also called sinsemilla, or "no seeds"... in essence, it's just the way the plant is grown... KB is not a strain, just bud grown without males in the vicinity to pollinate the plants... schwag is seedy... crap... and when it comes to KB, there's basically two types... beasters, which is regular run-of-the-mill KB, and headies... which is the super-dank stuff that has a strain name and is grown well, dried and cured properly...

KB is what its refered to in my state.Sometimes the good names come but my dealer never knows his shit.This is the main reason somepeople grow.So they know what they are smoking.

last_caress said:
ok i feel pretty stupid asking this but is KB a strain or does the term kind bud mean like its a kind/strain other than schwag or what?

cause atleast around where im from i never really hear people going around sayin "oh i smoked some white widow last night" or "hey i got a quarter of northern lights" or anything....the only stuff i hear of around here is schwag, KB, and dro..and i know dro is just a way to grow weed but so whats this KB buisness
KB just stands for Kind Bud. It just means any really good bud. Normally, unless your grow it or buy it from someone who does, anything they tell you regarding the strain of the particular cannabis you are buying is pure crap.

Yeah, what everyone else said. Kind Bud comes from the Hawaiian word kinebud, which means simply "good bud". It's the same where I'm at with people saying both "fire" and "chronic", both just mean sensimella but a lot of people think they're specific strains. There actually is a real strain called "chronic" (which is quite good), but most times people say chronic they just mean it's good pot.

Back
Top Bottom