Land of the little people

eggymandoo

:allgood: Hi all, just a quick hello from Ireland. Im a newbie to the wonderful and rewarding world of home brew herbalism. My 1st grow being a huge success due to all the great guides and journals found right here. Over the years i have smoked a lot of crap, and funded scumbag dealers for my beloved herb, and only lately have i had the opportunity to be rewarded with some fine toke, and a great sense of satisfaction on watching my babies grow in to beautiful ladies :yummy: Thank ye all, keep up the good work :p

its been a life long ambition tbh, ive always loved a smoke, and i think i always will. i just wish id started earlier, the benefits are so so good, knowing that my smoke is 100% natural, and not having 'god knows what' in it (the west of Ireland we only get poor grade hash, very rarely some decent nugs) i will do a journal on my next grow, just to give back something. This forum is very informative, seems the people here are so nice, they just wanna help; which unfortunately many people don't these days, well present company excluded of course :p Thanks for your welcome, and your wisdom. Another happy customer :))

:allgood: Hi all, just a quick hello from Ireland. Im a newbie to the wonderful and rewarding world of home brew herbalism. My 1st grow being a huge success due to all the great guides and journals found right here. Over the years i have smoked a lot of crap, and funded scumbag dealers for my beloved herb, and only lately have i had the opportunity to be rewarded with some fine toke, and a great sense of satisfaction on watching my babies grow in to beautiful ladies :yummy: Thank ye all, keep up the good work :p

yea i agree i have funded alot of scum bag dealers & smoked too much crap

good luck on your grow , i wish i could grow .

High and welcome to the forums. It's great to hear that your grow went so well. We hope to hear more from you, so please post often.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Thanks for the welcome :)) I'm going to do a journal on my next grow, and that should be within the next few weeks, and will consist of an auto-flowering strain, a medicinal strain, and a new hybrid strain (i like a challenge) Hopefully i wont make an ass of myself and mess it up :p maybe i will only document the auto-flowering ones, as the ones i am interested in only have a 60 day life cycle, and haven't really had much feedback on them as of yet. I have a decent camera also (12.1 mega pixel), so i should be able to get some decent pictures with the help of god. Thanks again for the warm welcome, hope to see ye all here soon, egg.

Back
Top Bottom