Landrace cannabis growing question

Newbill10

How much Nitrogen is needed in flower for some Cannabis (landrace Sativa) plants? My experience with cannabis tells me it is easy to overtax flowering plants with nitrogen. Other stains in the same soil are fine.

I re-potted into fresh soil Mid August. Started adding extra fish fertilizer for yellow fan leaves.

Today they look like they need 7 more weeks in flower, the plants are 11 feet tall.

I'm still getting a lot of yellowing fan leaves. Should I continue the Nitrogen at 6-7 weeks into flower?

What Strain is it? Unknown from Northern India
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa 100%
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 6-7 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor, Coastal Mediterranean climate
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Mostly Roots Organics 707 soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 20 gallons moved up to 30 gallons
Temperature of climate? 55 to 82 degrees
PH of Medium 6.5
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Every 2 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Roots Organics Uprising Bloom 2X recommended plus Dry Fish Fertilizer

logic would say they need more fert,, unless the fan leaves are showing burnt tips. but so many other factors at work here. i say more fert till leaf tips say not to.

i battle yellowing leaves constantly,, so i know exactly how to fix it,, haha:cool:

BeanTownFan420

''''"land race" cannabis which really does not exist being all cannabis has had some level of human intervention''''

i'd be willing to wager that there is still some pure cannabis strain out there somewhere, as yet undisturbed,, and karma sent it stays that way,,

Back
Top Bottom