RH of Grow Tent?
30%-72%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
None
How Often are you Watering?
twice a week, usually 3-4 days apart
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
AN Connoisseur, B-52 & Overdrive(previously Big Bud till week 5)

Please Help ID problem of this plant.. Most of the discolouration (yellowing) are in the middle of the grow and are in the main colas. what should I do? this is my first time grow.

Lemon Kush
410411961.jpg

410411957.jpg

410411959.jpg

What Strain is it?
-Fast & Vast Auto
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
-Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
-Week 6
Indoor or Outdoor?
-Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
-Soilless
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
Coco, Perlite, Vermicompost
If Soil... What Size Pot?
2 gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
300W LED (China)
Is it Air Cooled?
Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
19-27 Celsius
RH of Grow Tent?
45%-80%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
None
How Often are you Watering?
twice a week, usually 3-4 days apart
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
AN Connoisseur, B-52 & Overdrive(previously Big Bud till week 5)

Please help ID Problem of my Fast & Vast.
410411958.jpg

Thanks in advance.

, im just letting you no to find a better forum half people qs on here never get answered lol you took all that time explaining whats wrong as ive done before and everyone will come along take a look and just go again! ill read what you've put and help best i can mate but sort of newbie erm to me it doesnt look to much of an issue! i ph lower than 6.5 though everyone on here will say 6.5-6.9? i start 6.9 and towards end of harvest my ph has dropped to 5.5 (in soil) are these 8 week flowerers? if so go last 2 and enjoy :) if there more like 10-12 week flowerers then start checking ph again and amount nutes aswell mate (to me looks bit like a deficiency as in not getting enough/to much of something) hope this helps as your unlikely to get any more comments dude (your plants are healthy tho! will yield well and do well even with shit leafs :)

ps try not to check them to much with lights of :p

ya seems like everyone is busy smoking haha! anyways, i think i may have burned both plants a little.. i gave em ph'd water(6.0) today. hope they make it through with good quality and yield. thank you stueyhtid!

if you have been cutting back on N in flower your leaves should start to yellow... as for the tips, it is likely nute burn or potassium deficiency. Look up potassium def and see if it relates to what is happening to your leaves. do you have an EC/ppm meter??

, im just letting you no to find a better forum half people qs on here never get answered lol you took all that time explaining whats wrong as ive done before and everyone will come along take a look and just go again! ill read what you've put and help best i can mate but sort of newbie erm to me it doesnt look to much of an issue! i ph lower than 6.5 though everyone on here will say 6.5-6.9? i start 6.9 and towards end of harvest my ph has dropped to 5.5 (in soil) are these 8 week flowerers? if so go last 2 and enjoy :) if there more like 10-12 week flowerers then start checking ph again and amount nutes aswell mate (to me looks bit like a deficiency as in not getting enough/to much of something) hope this helps as your unlikely to get any more comments dude (your plants are healthy tho! will yield well and do well even with shit leafs :)

ps try not to check them to much with lights of :p

I'm just letting you know if your gonna run down users on this site maybe you should have a look at your posts first...You give no info about your grow, dont ask any direct question and are looking for advice... IMO, you plants look good from your pics, but if you dont give any info on temps, ferts, watering, setup ect. no one is going to be able to give you any advice, so unless you can find a site where people can read your mind then your not going to get any help....There are lots of people on here everyday helping new growers and are full of very useful information. But only having 3 posts I dont really think you should be taking shots at anyone that frequents this site on a regular....

Back
Top Bottom