Pest ID please

legalinsd

can anybody please i.d these damage marks for my pests. you can see them in the lower leaves in the photos. any help would be appreciated so i can get these suckers off my ladies. thanks.

What Strain is it?------unknown clone
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?-----unknown
How Many Plants?----------3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?------- flower
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?-----------day 40
Indoor or Outdoor?--------------------indoor
Soil or Hydro?-----------------Happy frog for ver----- FFOF durrung flower
If Soil... What is in your Mix?---------FFOF
If Soil... What Size Pot?-------------4 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?-------- (1) 150 hps
Is it Air Cooled?--------------no
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?---------75*
RH of Room/Cabinet?------------------30%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?------------ 6.4
Any Pests?-----------------------yes unknown
How Often are you Watering?-------- every 2-3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?--- FF big bloom
Size or Square Footage of Room?--------- 5x7 ft

PA133001.jpg
PA133000.jpg

thats some spider mite damage my freind, start looking around for some webs and goin threw your plant looking for the home leafs. good way to tell is too look at the plant in natural light if you see tiny white spots is trips or spider mites. Trips are fast tiny, spider mites are slow and lay eggs and also make web. Spider mites are kinda see threw but adults are more visible. I had to cut a plant down early do to mites. Wash everything you transplant into after harvest gut that room clean with bleach.

they look pretty far into budding so kneem oil and other preventatives might effect flavor. if you want to take some time to run your thumb over the underside of heavily infested leafs you can slow em down

they were on day 38 when i took these pics. this strain goes about 10 wks so i was half way. i did find out that it was thrips. i got some oil from the hydroponic store called stylet oil. the guy there told me that alot of their chain stores up north are using it with good success. so i got some hoping it was as good as he said. 40ml per gal mixed with p.h 6.4 water and went through real careful through all the leaves and to not spray flowers (i caught them early so i didnt have a bad infestation, none in the flowers and no poops or nothing either yet)

so after 1 treatment, BOOM, i havent seen a single thrip or any other pests for almost a week now. The guy at the hydro store said i can use this as a regular pest preventative for the whole plant cycle too.

Back
Top Bottom