Help! Yellowing on leaves

liz1411

Hello!

I've been a longtime lurker, on my first time grow.

What Strain is it Blimburn Orka and Kabrales
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Orka is straight sativa. Kabrales is a hybrid, but I'm not sure of the stats.
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? About 3 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? They were planted in a mix of 50% FFoF and 50% just plain non-nuted soil.
If Soil... What Size Pot? Currently in red solo cup
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? T5, 2 foot, 4 bulbs, 8000 lumens
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? about 75
RH of Room/Cabinet? unknown
PH of Medium or Reservoir? unknown
Any Pests? had spidermites, used neem oil spray
How Often are you Watering? When needed, approx every two to three days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None, just whats in the soil
Size or Square Footage of Room? approx 2sqft

Both of my plants are exhibiting the symptoms in this photo.

Any suggestions?

IMG_15758.JPG

EDIT - Followed the sticky

I figure it's either a Nitrogen or Phosphorus deficiency. I transplanted today, without problem. The problem seems to have progressed a little, but is very slowly.

I would love to hear if anyone has thoughts.

Also, we have very hard water, the ph is in the 7.4 to 7.8, 0 nitrites and nitrates, and no chlorine.

IMG_158913.JPG

Im sorry im new to growing to so I cant really help. But from what ive seen on my plants it could be your ph.and is that from seed how did u get it so bushy like that its nice :) and what light cycle is it on

ph is around 7.4 to 7.8. Since it's my first grow, I'm using free seeds. BlimBurn seeds Orka and Kabrales. We're also on a 24 hour light cycle.

ph is too high. 6.3 is the sweet spot in soil, order some PH Down (dont use cheap diy tricks if you can help it, not as stable) and correct the PH.
i would PH to 6.0 as it always rises over time.

i reccomend dropping to 18 hours of light. almost all plants grow better with a dark period and you will save your self and the planet 25% of the energy and co2 footprint.

welcome to 420 =)

Back
Top Bottom