Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Unknown
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative growth
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 8 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Wilko multi purpose compost
If Soil... What Size Pot? 1 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 6400k 125w cfl and 2 2700k 30w about 11000 lumens.
Is it Air Cooled? No
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78 degrees in light and 75 degrees in darkness
RH of Room/Cabinet? 45%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Once every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Bio Bizz-bio grow. NPK 4.0 - 3.0 - 6.0

My plant is drooping and a few leaves are dead too.

IMG-20120304-00028.jpg

East_Northamptonshire-20120304-00027.jpg

IMG-20120304-00030.jpg

IMG-20120304-00029.jpg

Any help would be great. Thanks

Thats a big plant for a 1 gallon container. I think you should go by the " 1 gallon for every foot of growth rule" . I would transplant to a bigger container or you could be headed for root rot- good luck:peace:

I had almost the same symptoms on two of my plants ... I did three things that seemed to have turned them around. I started using Foxfarms nutes and while one strain did well another fast growing strain needed MUCH more ... so I gave them a blast of Miricle Grow ... yes I hear you folks moanining out there. After 1.5 days I completely flushed them (they are in Foxfarms ocean forest works great) waited 1 day and blasted them with grow big and extra big bloom and they have turned around. The damaged leaves remain damaged but the new growth is nice and they have lifted right up ...

Hope this helps

Looks Nite burned to me too. Some of my plants have purpling stems too but they still are doing alright with no other problems. As I was told that may or may not correct itself. I have been using calmag and it has seem to lightened up some.

But like someone said, flush and keep an eye on them. Are you feeding according to ff feeding schedule? How is your ph levels?

Just wondering what happened? I also would suggest a bigger pot ... our actually a deeper pot.

Did you ever find out what was going on? Mine look a bit like this and I'm really struggling to find any answers
Hello @roboquaid Happy new year my friend.
Sorry about your ladies.
Unfortunately that member hasn't been around since 2012 and probably won't answer you.
I suggest you post a couple pics and info on you grow with a question in this section below.
We will band together to help you with your issues.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill

Edit: BTW that plant looked overwatered to me.

Back
Top Bottom