last question - For a while

Mrmetfan

this is my first grow. I started out with 4 autoflowering feminised seeds and 2 regular seeds Jack herer's. When I germinated them I mixed up the seeds and didn't know which was which.it's been close to 4 weeks now and I have found two male plants in my tent. so my initial thought was they had to be the two Jack herer's. Only problem is I never switched the light cycle yet to 12/12. so now I wonder if the Jack herer's are still in there and two of the supposedly feminized seeds turned out to be Males. what do you guys think is more likely that two of the auto flowers seeds turned male for some reason or could have the jack herrer strains showed their sex without switching the lights to the 12 12 light cycle?

theres a very slim chance for one fem seed to be male but 2?
what is your light cycle now?

theres a very slim chance for one fem seed to be male but 2?
what is your light cycle now?

Well as of now I'm down to 2 plants from 6. They are 2 chemdog autos. I didn't want the stress anymore of not knowing. I'm doing a 20/4 light cycle. I just germinated 4 more seeds 3 chemdog and 1 super skunk . Both autos. I can't wait to they are done so this way I can start my new strains. Which are in the mail as we speak :)

Back
Top Bottom