Last year's grow

bruce777

420 Member
The Black Gold is one of my favorite for years now...so we thought we would try some backyard fun with this one! A friend of mine got some15-20 gallon bags, made a nice soil mix and we cut down some old poplar trees that were blocking a few hours of prime sun. Unfortunately, not long after planting, a more than decent windstorm crushed almost every plant in the yard. I met him when he arrived home around dinnertime the next day and we saw them splattered and split, some in 4 different directions. They were 2-3 feet tall at this time so it was a mess
1f641.png
We were lucky it was a humid, cloudy day as heat and direct sunlight would dry out the stalk beyond repair. We rushed and grabbed stakes and black electrical tape as quickly as possible. This is one of the reasons I don't have any pictures of them in that state...time was definitely a factor.
This plant was one of the ones that was split in 4 directions as you can see from the photos. There was little to nothing left of this plant after the storm so we were pleasantly surprised with the end results. Big chunky heavy buds as well as a pile of smaller for hash and other extractions. Close to a half pound in total. This is incredible considering mid-June there was almost nothing left of this plant and we were questioning it's survival.

20210718_122656(1).jpg

20210718_123216(1).jpg

20210919_111632(1).jpg

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG

Back
Top Bottom