Late Intro

Brett2theMax

Well i know that i have already started to poast some threads asking questions in regard to strain identification, and starting a grow. I have been looking through all of the grow journals and am very pleased with what i have learned here at 420times. I just realized that there is an introduction section so i decided to take advantage of if and introduce myself to the community, instead of just putting up rand posts here and there commenting on the beautifley grown Cannabis on the sight. :grinjoint:
I am a college student right now, and am about to embark on my first grow :Rasta: and i cannot wait!! I started smoking Cannabis back in highschool at the age of 16, many of my friends had done it for probibly a year or so befor myself and i had no real desire to try it yet. Mostly because of a lack of the funds to do it regularly had i liked it, let me take the time that i am laughing right now because there is an anti-marijuana add on TV as i type this :laughtwo: , but the summer after i had turned 16 i had a great job in a factory making almost $9 an houre so i decided after i saved up and bought a car that i would give old mary-jane a call. I went to my friends on my own and said "lets smoke, its on me" and ofcourse they had no objection to that.
I am now almost 21 and very much in support of the decriminalization of naturally growing substances. One of my favorite sayings is "god made weed, man made beer. . . who are you going to trust". The reason i am in support for decriminalization is not necessarily so i can smoke it without worry(although that is part of it) but i am a firm believer that it will help clean up the streets a great deal, taking dealers out of the game for the most part and i believe will cut back on the drugs that i had almost lost long time friends over.
I hope you all come by my first grow, which if i am correct is the 420th thread in Cannabis Cultivation, if thats not a sign that i should grow, i dont know what it!!! First Grow - 420 Magazine
I have not started it yet, but will soon, just gatherd up some seeds(nothing special, remember i am a college student and dont have any money) but I plan on giving these babies lots of TLC

Brett :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom